Saturday, 31 March 2012

Oh. Yes!

Oddly, strangely, weirdly: my first year of working as a full-fledged doctor is drawing to a close. I'm still baffled by the fact that it's been more than a year since graduation.

I haven't written about it on here, but I've been seriously panicking about new jobs. Given events in the past year I've decided I want a job with a normal work week.

That excludes about 99% of your MD jobs.

But, I landed myself a (no, wait, TWO) psych jobs.
I got to choose!

And I am completely thrilled!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope whichever one you choose will bring you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm first year student, and reading your posts just made me realize what's waiting me;) Congrats, i like the idea of having hours that fit normal work week.

    ReplyDelete