Sunday, 6 March 2011

Staccato Update.

As I once more remove Louis the Rat from underneath the shower curtain I use as a pee-guard for wherever they free-range. (My bed, in this case). And, it works better when they're on it, not under it. At least they have fresh breath. They've been bugging me for peppermints.

Yes, I'm still alive.

No, I haven't forgotten about this. I just am sick and tired of my boring life.

Yes, I'm still selling Hugo Boss, and no, I'm not selling much. I always thought I had high requirements for my clothing. These people make me look like I dress with no more discretion than those on www.peopleofwalmart.com.

I suppose the greatest news is that, yes, I've actually graduated in the meantime. With 367/360 ECT credits, and no, I have no clue what I did to earn the extra 7 credits. Ceremony is next week, but in the meantime I'm no longer enrolled, no longer a student.

I've sort of decided to do the traditional pledge if I pass for my driving test. That would be this Friday, and with a regional first pass chance of 33% and a driving school with a first pass rate of 50%... I'm not extremely confident.

Randomly.

I also have a job interview next week; the first one. Most of the applications turned out to be for non-existing jobs, which is quite interesting, as I did react to existing advertisements. The interview I did get was not for something I applied to. They had no available position in Internal Medicine, but they are looking for somebody on Cardiology. I like Cardio, and I've done cardio research. I liked the Cardio bit, but not the research bit. I'm trying to get into a place where I don't know anyone. I've borrowed a suit and I'll put in my best charm... and really, it might be a good idea to start there. Get my first experience with being a doctor in a familiar, less broad specialty. Besides, they have the option to switch to General Internal after 6months, if there is place.

I'm also not going to run the race. My leg is more busted than I initially thought.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have rat's as pets.
    Enjoy the ceremony and congrats.
    Pass your driving test then come to California and try our freeways.
    Sorry about the leg being worse off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^California freeways are a breeze! Come to Southern Ontario and tackle the 18 lane highway for fun :)

    Good luck on your interview!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete