Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Referent

I don't really know where to start with this whole job hunting thing.

So I started with updating my CV. And forgetting to return a phone call from an agency. Actually, the agency was my first, impulsive, step. But that was a long time ago.

So I e-mailed the cardiologist I worked with, and phoned the psychiatrist I worked with during final year. I really like the psychiatrist and I sort of miss working with/for him, but he's quite a character. I also worked with another psychiatrist at the same placement, wonder if I can ask him too? What do you think?

*insert sound of fingernails tapping*

I'm nervous about this whole process.

1 comment:

  1. Are you in the UK?
    What is the job situation like over there, the big shortage in the states is in primary care.

    Right now to get experience I would network with everybody, and if you get more than one job offer it is a lot easier to say no thank you to one.

    ReplyDelete